Hey all—we are hiring. Check out our job posting!
Scoop is hiring Seasonal Ice Cream Scoopers! (pt & ft) We are looking to ramp up for our busy season. We need to staff our carts, for farmers markets and for our busy catering schedule. If you think serving up our small batch seasonally and locally sourced super premium ice cream in a fast paced environment is the job for you keep reading!
To be considered for a position, you must:
- be 18 years or older
- have a valid driver’s license
- have food/beverage and cash handling experience
- have or obtain current Food Handler’s card by first day of work
- respect safety and hygiene standards
- possess the ability to work in close proximity to others and work well independently
- can physically handle long periods of standing , lifting heavy coolers and providing fast, friendly and accurate service
Scoopers will be expected to work all season long. This includes working holidays and weekends sometimes until late with safe and reliable transportation home from any of our locations (carts, farmers markets and catering events)
These are mainly seasonal positions but exceptional candidates may be asked to stay on after the summer.
Please send your resume with the date you are available to start and what specifically is your availability in your cover letter to email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE